Oct 21, 2008

Supernatural Update: Winchester Journal

I just got finished going through the layouts, and this book looks cool. Real cool. I have to mention here (again) that the people who bring you Supernatural are terrific. Also I would be remiss if I didn't mention the great job by editor Chris Cerasi at DC, as well as Kate Nintzel and the designers at HarperCollins, and there are killer illustrations by Dan Panosian. (I did a few too--the ones that were supposed to not look like art.) Now the manuscript heads back to New York for a little fine-tuning, and then it's off to the printer. I think the February 3 on-sale date is still good (emphasis on I think).

And by the way, Supernatural fans, given how much you love the Weird America vibe of the show, I can just about guarantee that you'll dig these two novels of mine:



Give them a try...

1 comment:

Lars said...

Alex... I am really looking forward to this book. I had a question though. Do you know what the final cover art for the book is? Or maybe you have a picture...? Thanks.