Dec 4, 2015

What You'll See from Me in 2016, So Far

A forecast of novels, comics, and stories I have coming out in the first half of 2016...

January: Short stories were my first love and I wish I could write more of them. Maybe this year I will.

"Number Nine Moon," in The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction

February: Two Marvel junior novelizations and the debut of a new comic series building up to the release of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.

Marvel Phase Two: Avengers: Age of Ultron
Marvel Phase Two: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Deus Ex: Children's Crusade #1

March: New York Collapse! This book is really something different than the other tie-ins I've worked on. Multilayered and thoroughly woven into the game. Plus, more Deus Ex!

Tom Clancy's The Division: New York Collapse
Deus Ex: Children's Crusade #2

April: Ant-Man for the kids, plus more Children's Crusade!

Marvel Phase Two: Ant-Man
Deus Ex: Children's Crusade #3

May: Children's Crusade continues...

Deus Ex: Children's Crusade #4

June: The wrap-up of Children's Crusade, and a novelization of the Independence Day sequel, which (judging from the script) is even bigger and more spectacular than the original movie.

Independence Day: Resurgence
Deus Ex: Children's Crusade #5

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why haven't you done a series of comics for THe Division?

You do em, I will Dedimitely sell them at my comic store, Rubber City Comics

Please!!!!!!
😎👍

Unknown said...

Damn iPad typing = spelling

Lol